scripts – Oracle related scripts
This package contains the following scripts:
oracreate prints (or executes in another schema) the SQL of all objects in an Oracle database schema (i.e. all tables, procedures, functions, views, etc.)
oradrop prints (or executes) drop statements for all objects in an Oracle database schema.
oradelete prints (or executes) SQL for deleting all records from all tables in an Oracle database schema.
oragrant prints (or executes) grants statements from an Oracle database schema.
orafind can be used to search for a string in all fields of all tables in an Oracle database schema.
oradiff can be used for finding the differences between two Oracle database schemas.
oramerge can be used for merging the changes between two Oracle database schemas into a third one.
These scripts can either be called via Pythons
$ python -mll.orasql.scripts.oracreate --help
or as a simple script installed in the search path:
$ oracreate --help
- oracreate – Printing a schema definition
- oradrop – Deleting a schema definition
- oradelete – Deleting all records
- oragrant – Printing permissions for a schema
- orafind – Finding records in a schema
- oradiff – Diffing two schemas
- oramerge – Three-way merging of schemas
- orareindex – Recreating indexes/constraints
- oracycles – Finding cyclic foreign keys