scripts – Oracle related scripts¶
This package contains the following scripts:
- oracreate prints (or executes in another schema) the SQL of all objects in an Oracle database schema (i.e. all tables, procedures, functions, views, etc.)
- oradrop prints (or executes) drop statements for all objects in an Oracle database schema.
- oradelete prints (or executes) SQL for deleting all records from all tables in an Oracle database schema.
- oragrant prints (or executes) grants statements from an Oracle database schema.
- orafind can be used to search for a string in all fields of all tables in an Oracle database schema.
- oradiff can be used for finding the differences between two Oracle database schemas.
- oramerge can be used for merging the changes between two Oracle database schemas into a third one.
These scripts can either be called via Pythons
python -mll.orasql.scripts.oracreate --help
or as a simple script installed in the search path:
- oracreate – Printing a schema definition
- oradrop – Deleting a schema definition
- oradelete – Deleting all records
- oragrant – Printing permissions for a schema
- orafind – Finding records in a schema
- oradiff – Diffing two schemas
- oramerge – Three-way merging of schemas
- orareindex – Recreating indexes/constraints
- oracycles – Finding cyclic foreign keys