To use XIST you need the following software packages:
- Python 3.5;
- Pillow (if you want to use automatic image size calculation);
- lxml (if you want to parse “broken” HTML; at least version 3.0);
- cx_Oracle (if you want to use
- pytest (if you want to run the test suite)
- execnet (if you want to use ssh URLs)
- and a C compiler supported by pip, if you want to install the source distribution.
pip is used for installation so you can install this package with the following command:
$ pip install ll-xist
For some versions a Windows distribution is provided. To install it, double click it, and follow the instructions.