ll.scripts – UL4 templates and URLs¶
This package contains the following scripts:
- rul4 renders an UL4 template. The available template variables allow system commands and database access. Supported databases are Oracle, SQLite, MySQL and Redis.
- uls is an URL-enabled version of the ls command for
listing directory content. It uses
- ucp is an URL-enabled version of the cp command for
copying files (and file-like objects). It supports
oracleURLs for both source and target files.
- ucat is an URL-enabled version of the cat command for printing files (and file-like objects).
- udiff is an URL-enabled version of the diff command for showing differences between two files or directories.
These scripts can either be called via Pythons
python -mll.scripts.rul4 --help
or as a simple script installed in the search path: